Do you need immediate help?
- Feeling desperate and hopeless?
- Alone with no one to talk to?
- Worried you might hurt yourself or someone else or end your life?
If you have:
- Made a plan to hurt yourself or someone else or end your life
- Access to the means you’d use in this plan
- Attempted suicide or hurt yourself before
Please get IMMEDIATE HELP if this applies to you.
CALL 911 or your local emergency response service or get to the nearest emergency hospital NOW.
Additional Immediate Options
Services & Resources That Can Help
Here 24/7 – Crisis Services Waterloo Region –1 844 437-3247
Talk Suicide Canada (24/7)– 1 833 456 4566
- Talk Suicide Canada Text Line- Text 45645 (4p.m. – midnight ET)
Kids Help Phone (24/7) Phone Service – 1800 668 6868
- Kids Help Phone Crisis Text Line (24/7) – Text 68686
Wellness Together Canada– 1-866-585-0445
- Wellness Together Crisis Text Line- Text WELLNESS to 741741
For further Adult/All Ages resources, click here.
For further Youth Resources, click here.