Do you need immediate help?
- Feeling desperate and hopeless?
- Alone with no one to talk to?
- Worried you might hurt yourself or someone else or end your life?
If you have:
- Made a plan to hurt yourself or someone else or end your life
- Access to the means you’d use in this plan
- Attempted suicide or hurt yourself before
Please get IMMEDIATE HELP if this applies to you.
CALL 911 or your local emergency response service or get to the nearest emergency hospital NOW.
Additional Immediate Options
Phone Numbers That Can Help
- Here 24/7 – Crisis Services Waterloo Region – (844) 437-3247
- Kids Help Phone (24/7) Phone Service – (800) 668-6868
- Kids Help Phone Crisis Text Line (24/7) – Text CONNECT to 686868
- Wellness Together Canada- 1-866-585-0445
- Wellness Together Crisis Text Line- Text WELLNESS to 741741
- American – National Suicide Prevention Line – call 988 or (800) 273-TALK (8255)
For further Adult/All Ages resources, click here.
For further Youth Resources, click here.